Table of Contents
Skincare: captivating care of the skin according to age is essential to combat oxidative stress, that is, to avoid premature ageing, the appearance of spots and the progressive loss of collagen.
Any self-respecting skin must be cared for and pampered to look radiant, smooth and fresh. Our grandmothers already did it when they toned their faces with rice water or when they resorted to bain-marie to descale and cleanse all the pores of the skin.
Currently, the aesthetics and beauty industry specializes in offering us exciting products that keep the skin perfect, hydrated and luminous for longer. Not to mention the large number of aesthetic-medical treatments that revitalize the face, such as facial peels, micro-needling or hyaluronic acid injections to reduce puffiness and minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
Skincare in your 20s
Your skin lives its best moment in your twenties because it only needs an essential daily facial routine to stay beautiful and firm. This routine will get the skin used to absorbing nutrients and prepare it better for the future. Of course, the skin from 20 to 25 will need more than hydration.
So that the first lines of expression are not so noticeable, it is necessary to incorporate revitalizing serums, facial massages such as Gua Sha and the application of daily sun protection.
Here we show you a basic facial beauty routine for the skin of the 20:
- Daily facial cleansing with cleansers in milk, micellar water or biphasic oils. This is very important since we now wear more makeup than before.
- Always apply a facial toner after cleansing, as the toner makes the skin better prepared to absorb the nutrients from the moisturizer. You can make your rice tonic or buy one at your favourite cosmetics store.
- Apply your moisturizer based on your skin type. You can do this both at night and in the morning.
- Always apply facial sunscreen to avoid photoaging and external pollution.
- From the age of 25, it will be necessary to incorporate facial serums. They are applied before the moisturizing cream and with a gentle massage.
- If you tend bags and dark circles, it is advisable that after 27, you start using a cream for the eye contour and thus avoid the dreaded crow’s feet.
Skincare at Age 30
When you reach your thirties, tissue wear becomes evident, and the leading cause is oxidative stress from inside and outside. This is cause by free radicals, natural waste produced by cell metabolism, and different types of radiation such as UV.
When the skin’s defence mechanisms stop working, free radicals begin to damage surrounding tissues. For this reason, it is essential to provide the skin with elements that act against the slowdown in cell function and as anti-free radical shields against the sun and pollution.
At this stage, it is essential to nourish the skin with antioxidants A, E and C and with the latest generation cosmetics that stimulate cellular metabolism.
We show you the steps to go after to take utmost care of it:
- Daily facial cleansing (includes night and morning).
- Facial exfoliation once a week for normal skin and once every 15 days for dry skin.
- You can not miss the toner, which always apply after facial cleansing.
- Use a revitalizing and concentrated serum. If you do not use it, you are already starting with one rich in vitamin C or making your anti-ageing facial serum.
- Begin to take care of your eye contour.
- At this stage, we say yes to anti-wrinkle cream.
It is ideal to undergo deep facial cleansing treatments such as ultrasonic peeling, facial micro-needling or hyaluronic acid. In addition, if you want to reinforce the effects of the products, it is essential to spend time applying them and not forgetting about fragile areas such as the eye contour. Try not to displace the skin when using the product so as not to accentuate wrinkles.
Skincare at 40 years Old
If you have passed the barrier of 40 years, it will be necessary to nourish and combat flaccidity. At this age, gravity makes an appearance and some points of the face decline, especially in the area that goes from the eyelids to the jaws, where the skin loses support.
Wrinkles are marked more deeply, the tone is lost, and wrinkles appear on the forehead. Therefore, it is essential to stimulate collagen and elastin production with aesthetic-facial treatments at this stage of life.
In addition, more stress should place on products that are applied both at night and in the morning, as they must have many active, antioxidant and nutritional ingredients. Face creams, serums and contours for skin after 40 are more concentrated to promote cell renewal better.
Here’s how to obtain care for your skin at age 40 :
- Clean your face at daybreak and night.
- Exfoliate your skin once a week and take the opportunity to put on a moisturizing facial mask.
- Use retinol facial serums and massage your face several times a week.
- Protect your skin from the sun throughout the year. You can’t leave home without sun protection
- Use anti-wrinkle cream with retinol and drink plenty of water.
Wrinkles do not appear suddenly; they develop over the years. At this stage, the skin is no longer satisfied with an essential moisturizer; it needs a concentrated anti-ageing cream with a firming effect. In addition, it recommends that you resort to a nourishing tissue-style mask to hydrate the skin deeply.
An ideal anti-wrinkle cream for 40-year-olds is the Nezeni Cosmetics Intensive Anti-age Cream, whose main ingredients are hyaluronic acid, Gobiolift and Dragon’s Blood.
Skincare at Age 50
If you have passed the 50 barriers, calm down and be patient. This is a stage in which the skin has unique needs since the main objective will be to rebuild the natural and protective barrier of the dermis.
Over the years, collagen and elasticity are lost, and significant hormonal changes occur, which significantly affect the skin at this age. To avoid muscle sagging, loss of tone, colour and dryness, you need to change your daily beauty routine.
Next, we present the best skincare after 50 years :
- Daily facial cleansing with cold water to stimulate circulation. Weekly or fortnightly exfoliation can’t be missing either.
- Always use a facial toner and massage to prepare your skin to receive the nutrients from the SPF 30-day cream.
- At night, use an intensive serum with vitamin C, retinol and liposomes to brighten the face.
- Always apply a moisturizing night cream with vitamin E, C, deanol and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients increase collagen.
- Use a high protection daily sunscreen.
- Don’t forget to use an eye cream to revitalize the thin skin of the eyelids, bags and crow’s feet. And, always apply it with gentle touches.