Beauty Things: you Should do In Your 20s And 30sWrinkles prevent at 20. I still remember the emphatic, known as the antiaging guru, when I spoke with him at length about skin ageing years ago. If the doctor devoted his career to research into the skin’s ageing process said that it was for a reason. It is not necessary to wait to surpass the barrier of 30. Everything begins before, much before. It confirms by Paz Torralba, director of The Beauty Concept centres.
At 20, sometimes, we are too aggressive when choosing care, and we create an evil base to recover the skin later as we get older. Says the expert, who tells us that she comes across cases of skin daily very damaged adults who did not lay the foundations of their skincare well between 20 and 25 years. We talked to Paz Torralba and Sergio Fernández Martins, trainers at GO fit Montecarmelo and Master in Personal Training from the Polytechnic University of Madrid, to develop the definitive beauty guide for women flanked by 20 and 30 years old.
More about Beauty Things
- Beauty Things: Avoid using soaps when cleaning your skin. At 20, we are more likely to have juvenile acne, which can lead us to mistakenly clean our skin, using too aggressive products, believing that we will be able to regulate excess oil. However, The Beauty Concept expert confirms that we must avoid using soap because it is excessively aggressive and unbalances the natural acidity of the skin’s protective film.
Torralba. 2. Don’t use makeup remover wipes regularly, either. It is one of the the majority demanded products at that age, but “it is a major enemy of the skin since if there is any pimple or more pronounced acne, we pass it to other parts of the epidermis without realizing it,” he explains. Needless to say, whether or not you wear makeup, cleanliness is FUN-DA-MEN-TAL.
Not Share your Towel with Anyone
- Do not share your towel with anyone. Unless you use paper tissues to finish the facial cleansing ritual, if you use a towel, Paz Torralba reminds us of the importance of using a towel only for cleaning and without sharing it with anyone.
- Take green and citrus juices. In addition to being well hydrated, you must drink spinach smoothies as they are a vital source of vitamins and antioxidants. It is also essential that you increase the consumption of citrus fruits and, therefore, vitamin C to enhance collagen formation in the skin. You can also add ginger, apples…
- Never give up the eye contour. It is common to tempt to avoid its use. Still, between 20 and 30, it is “almost the first cosmetic to use. It is essential to treat this part of the face from a very early age”, tells the TBC expert, who insists on the peculiarities that the skin has in this area. And that requires specific care: the skin is thinner and reflects skin ageing earlier. It practically lacks sebaceous glands and, despite being in constant movement, it is less flexible because it contains less collagen and elastin.
Maintaining the optimal level of skin hydration is essential. You have to use a cream that hydrates the skin but does not add fat. For this reason, when choosing the products . And although the prescription of an expert in a beauty centre is essential – Paz Torralba lists some of the ingredients that the products you use daily should contain. 6. The creams you use should have these ingredients. Hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans are moisturizing proteins that reinforce the skin’s natural defences and prevent signs of premature skin ageing. Vitamins E and C with antioxidant and anti-free radical power. African Whitewood and Magnolia Extractsto combat skin imperfections while reducing the depth of the first wrinkles. And horsetail extracts to combat pimples and regulate sebum production.
The Contour of the lips
- When applying your cream, insist on the contour of the lips. And more if you smoke. And it is that this area is devoid of the protective film and sebaceous glands, so it is vulnerable to dehydration and shows signs of skin ageing very quickly.
- Train yourself not to regret it later. “It is essential to start training as soon as possible. Since between 20-25 years of age is when the greatest peak of bone mineralization generates. Sergio Fernández Martins tells us. And is that in this way. In addition to the obvious physical benefits that you will obtain in your body.You will be able to prevent pathologies. Such as osteoporosis and other benefits such as losing subcutaneous fat. increasing the number of brown cells. With which you will be able to burn more fatty acids through thermogenesis. And increase energy expenditure.
- As a general rule, exfoliate your skin once a month. Given that at that age, and except for pathology, the skin regenerates naturally every 28 days. Paz confirms that exfoliation and mask at home can take only once a month. However, if you tend to have dehydration or any other problem, he applies a specific mask every ten days and exfoliates the skin every 10-15 days, always before the show.
- Use the product your grandmother and mother used: toner. It should use at any age.But at 20. It plays a fundamental role because it completes the cleansing and rebalances the hydrolipidic film.
Also Read: Rhinitis In Children: Symptoms and Treatment