Affordable Care Act Write For Us
Affordable Care Act or “ACA” for short, is the complete health care reform law enacted in March 2010.
The law has three main objectives:
- It is making affordable health insurance available to further people. Furthermore, the law provides consumers with subsidies that reduce costs for households of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
- Enlarge the Medicaid program to cover all adults with incomes below 138% FPL. Although, not all states have extended their Medicaid programs.
- Support innovative methods of healthcare delivery designed to reduce overall healthcare costs.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Affordable Care Act
- Expands the availability of health care to more citizens
- Prevents insurers from making unreasonable rate increases
- People with pre-existing health conditions are also in regard.
- Coverage for additional exams, immunizations, and preventive care
- Those already insured saw an increase in premiums
- Taxes help in supplementing the ACA, including taxes on sales of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals.
- The registration period is for new registrants.
- Many companies cut employee hours to avoid providing health insurance.
How to Submit Your Articles
For Submitting Your Articles, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write For Womens Day Blog – Affordable Care Act Write For Us
Search Terms Related to Affordable Care Act Write For Us
Expansion of Medicaid eligibility
Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010
111th United States Congress
U.S. healthcare system’s
National Academy of Medicine
Essential health benefits
Search Terms for Affordable Care Act Write For Us
Guidelines of the Article – Affordable Care Act Write for Us
Thus, For Submitting Your Articles, you can email us at email@example.com